Toyota: Activating on Cultural Moments
SPECIAL SPEAKER EVENT ~ REGISTER BELOW
Día de los Muertos, or Day of the Dead, is a celebration of life and death that originated in Mexico and is celebrated all over Latin America. We took advantage of a local event to highlight this cultural moment on a national level. Capitalizing on cultural moments not only gives you diverse content to share with your entire audience, but also lets you connect to specific targets on a more personal level.
Like to see a preview?
Click here https://twitter.com/Toyota/status/1190629849502830592
- Do not over post, rather dedicate one day to the cultural moment.
- Make sure you check cultural sensitivities or recent trigger events before activating a cultural moment.
- There are local opportunities that you can activate for national publishing.
- Earned her Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing at Louisiana Tech University.
- She has been working in corporate marketing for the past 4 years.
- Earned MBA from Sam Houston University.
- Has been working at Toyota North America for eight years in over nine different roles spanning across different tiers.
Joining Kaylea and Amyn will be their agency partners From Conill Advertising.
Pamela Suguitan, Bicultural Social Media and Digital Specialist. Pamela has been working in the field for more than 10 years helping companies like Boost Mobile, Univision, and Toyota, to create bilingual branded content that genuinely speaks to the Hispanic audience in the US.
Maria Garcia, a Public Relations and Emerging Media graduate from the University of Texas at Arlington; continuing to keep cultural and trending conversations at the top at Toyota and the city of Dallas.
For more information about Toyota North America, visit these sites
Get your ticket today
Due to limited seating, we fill up quickly so register now! If you signup and for any reason cannot attend, please go into Eventbrite and give up your seat so those on the waiting list can get in. Register below!
Please note that our FREE breakfast typically consists of things like muffins, fruit, bagels, or similar items. We also provide coffee and water. If you have special dietary needs or prefer a hot breakfast, we would recommend having something prior to the meeting.
USE THE FORM BELOW TO REGISTER NOW